About Adam Bardosy
Adam has more than 15 years of transactional, estate planning, and litigation experience, highlighted by a landmark Wisconsin Supreme Court victory early in his career. Adam’s clients include real estate developers, lending institutions, businesses, and individuals.
With his unique blend of expertise, Adam provides his clients invaluable insight and strategy for structuring their real estate, finance, and business transactions, operating their businesses, organizing their estates, and resolving their disputes, practically and efficiently. Above all, Adam considers his clients’ needs his own, treats his clients with respect and appreciation, and tirelessly works to earn and maintain their trust.
In his personal time, Adam enjoys coaching youth sports, movie nights with his family, golfing, hiking, fishing, and traveling.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Areas of Practice
Business & Corporate Law
Lending, Finance, and Creditor’s Rights
Professional Activities/Community Involvement
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Youth Sports Coach
Professional/Community Honors and Recognition
- Reported Supreme Court Decision: Paul Davis Restoration of Southeast Wisconsin, Inc. v. Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Wisconsin, 2013 WI 49, 347 Wis. 2d 614, 831 N.W.2d 413.
- Named an Up and Coming Lawyer in 2013, Wisconsin Law Journal
- Named to Rising Star List in 2013-2015, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Minnesota, 2002
- Juris Doctor, Marquette University, 2005
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® for receiving the highest law-school grade in Stadium Venues and Probate Procedure courses
- St. Thomas More Scholar