About Alexandra N. Don
Alexandra Don has specialized in commercial real estate since she graduated from Marquette University Law School. She is an associate on the firm’s real estate team, where she assists clients in purchasing, selling, leasing, developing, and financing their commercial real estate projects.
Prior to joining Mallery s.c., Alexandra worked at a boutique law firm in Milwaukee specializing in transactional real estate, assisting a wide variety of commercial and residential real estate clients in all facets of the real estate industry, including purchasing, selling, leasing, and development.
Alexandra completed her undergraduate studies at Santa Clara University in 2013, where she received her Bachelor of Science in both Economics and Political Science. While at Santa Clara, Alexandra was a member of the Division I Water Polo team, Kappa Alpha Theta International fraternity for women, and had the opportunity to study abroad in Madrid, Spain, for a semester.
Alexandra earned her Juris Doctor from the Marquette University Law School in 2016. During her time at Marquette Law, she was involved in numerous organizations, such as the Client Skills Board, the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic, and the Association for Woman in Law. Alexandra was invited to compete in the 2015 Jenkins Honors Moot Court Competition and the 2015 National Moot Court Competition. Additionally, she was accepted into a summer study abroad program in London, England, where she earned a Certificate in Global Arbitration Law and Practice. While at Marquette Law, Alexandra earned several honors, including the CALI Awards in Commercial Real Estate focusing on Sports Venues, Arbitration, Contract Negotiation focusing on representing Professional Athletes and Coaches, and was inducted into the Pro Bono Society for her 50+ hours of volunteer service.
Alexandra was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, before moving to Milwaukee to attend Marquette Law in 2013. When she is not assisting her clients, she enjoys traveling, spending time with friends, volunteering in the local community, attending country concerts and any Wisconsin sporting events.
Alexandra has been an engaging figure within the Milwaukee Real Estate Community since graduating from Marquette Law in 2016. It is important to Alexandra to be an active member of the Milwaukee community and help ensure that it remains the supportive, welcoming, and flourishing community she has experienced since beginning her professional career.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Wisconsin
Areas of Practice
Business & Corporate
Lending & Finance
Professional Activities/Community Involvement
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin NextGen Class of 2019
- General Member and Chair of MAC Women, Milwaukee Athletic Club
- President, Associates in Commercial Real Estate Alumni Network (ACRE)
- Member, Marquette Real Estate Alumni Network (REALM)
- General and Committee Member, Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- General and Committee Member, Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Woman (WCREW)
- General and Committee Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Advisory Board Member, 2021 Real Estate Exchange (REEX) Summer Program
- General and Events Coordinator, Kappa Alpha Theta Milwaukee Alumni Chapter
- General and former Chair of the DIAD Committee, Junior League of Milwaukee
- B.S., Santa Clara University, 2013
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2016
- Associates in Commercial Real Estate (ACRE), 2021
- 2020 CARW Champion
- 2020 and 2021 NAIOP Developing Leader All Star