About Andrew Robinson
Andrew believes attorneys are problem solvers. He takes a practical approach to helping clients solve problems, whether it is helping them with the purchase or sale of a home, or guiding clients through complex litigation. Andrew’s practice focuses on business, real estate and creditor’s rights.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Areas of Practice
Professional Activities/Community Involvement
- Selected for inclusion in the Rising Star List in 2013 and 2014, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Member, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member, Foster Parent Advisory Council
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- B.A., Hamline University, 2004
- J.D., Hamline University, 2008
To reach Adam, send him an email at email@example.com or call him directly at 414-727-6263.