About Andrew Smith
Andy has been representing counties, towns, cities, and school districts throughout northern Wisconsin for 25 years, assisting these entities and their board members with the unique issues facing local governments. As the former County Board Chair in Oneida County, Andy employs specialized knowledge of local government operations as he helps his clients operate in an ever changing legal environment. This knowledge allows him to offer practical solutions to complex problems.
Andy also represents individual clients, assisting them with their real estate, estate planning, and business succession needs. For these individual clients, as for his government clients, Andy provides practical and cost-effective solutions for their legal questions.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
Areas of Practice
Professional Activities/Community Involvement
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Oneida Vilas Forest Counties Bar Association
- Member, Oneida County Board of Supervisors, 2001-2010, Chairman of the Board (2004-2010) and Chair of the Finance Committee (2002-2008)
- Member, Human Service Center, Board of Directors, 2002-2010, Chair of the Personnel Committee (2006-2010)
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1986
- J.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1991
To reach Andrew, send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at 715-420-0717.