About Andrew Frank
Andrew specializes in difficult litigation that most attorneys lack the know-how or gumption to execute. Andrew is a fierce and effective litigator who has never lost a trial as lead counsel. Andrew has been practicing for 18 years and uses his talent for complex litigation to defend clients in product liability claims, large-scale construction defect claims, securities cases, commercial cases, and trucking and busing cases. Andrew represents clients at the state and federal levels, and he has substantial experience representing corporate clients, individual clients, trucking companies, and busing companies. Andrew is a passionate litigator, an excellent legal writer, and an efficient practitioner. Andrew is less concerned with billable hours and more invested in seeing his clients win.
Andrew has possessed great legal skill and efficiency since he was in law school. He graduated from law school six months early, and in that quick time, he made the Dean’s List and graduated cum laude. As a litigator, Andrew has successfully defended his clients against more than one million dollars in damages, and he has acquired millions of dollars in settlements for his clients. One of Andrew’s greatest accomplishments was serving as a pro bono attorney and winning asylum in 2009 for an African refugee who suffered torture for political beliefs.
Andrew achieves the highest level of client satisfaction, with one client stating:
“I was amazed at the speedy and compassionate response to my query by Attorney Andrew Frank. In today’s hectic world, few extend a hand, much less respond quickly. Zero doubt I am saving his name for future legal needs. Few law firms can live up to the tag phrase on their websites, but clearly the firm has old school values and mean what they say with ‘Your Partner in Law for a Lifetime’ Zero doubt where I’m heading for future needs, whether business or personal.”Sherrie Palm, Association for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Support
Andrew was born and raised in Wisconsin and is the husband and father of a wonderful family. He is a traveler, golfer, reader, and record collector. Andrew works hard to give back to his personal and professional community, and he is passionate about trial practice and justice. Andrew is smart, hard-working, dedicated, and great with his clients.
Admitted to Practice
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Law
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
Professional Activities & Community Involvement
- Co-chair, Milwaukee Bar Association, Lawyer Referral, and Information Service
- Volunteer, Legal Action of Milwaukee, Landlord-Tenant Clinic
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute, Trucking Law Section
- Never lost a trial as lead counsel
- Obtained defense verdict in asbestos/wrongful death case in 2-week jury trial where other defendants were found liable for more than one million dollars in damages, 2009
- Obtained millions of dollars in settlements for condominium owners in numerous defective construction cases
- As a pro bono attorney, obtained asylum for an African refugee being tortured for political beliefs, 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Miami (of Ohio) University, 1998
- Juris Doctor, University of Wisconsin, cum laude, 2002
- Dean’s List, 2001-2002
To reach Andrew, send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at 414-727-6280.