About Christopher Strohbehn
Christopher L. Strohbehn is a shareholder at Mallery, s.c., in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. After over 20 years of practice, Chris continues to look for solutions for clients through difficult situations. His calming demeanor is often a great comfort for clients in their times of uncertainty.
Over the years, Chris has developed a diverse litigation practice that focuses on personal injury, insurance coverage litigation, civil litigation, and commercial property tax appeals. Chris enjoys working through the strategy of complicated situations for his clients. His vision, affability, and attention to detail allow him to thrive in handling complex cases that often overlap into multiple practice areas and venues.
Chris’s practice extends throughout the state of Wisconsin. He represents all types of clients, from individuals to small businesses, to large national corporations. No matter the client, he brings the same sense of resolve and pragmatism in an effort to solve their problem and achieve the best resolution.
Chris is also experienced in litigating in appellate courts across the state, including serving as lead counsel and arguing a number of cases that were before the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Previously, Christopher was President of the Milwaukee Young Lawyer’s Association and was a member of the Board for six years. In varying respects, Chris also remains active in his community. He sat for several years as an alternate on the City of Milwaukee’s Administrative Review and Appeals Board and was President of a large downtown Condominium Association. Currently, he is a board member of the Wisconsin Association for Justice.
When he is not helping find solutions for his clients, Chris enjoys spending time with his family, grilling outside and following his daughter’s basketball games across the state. As a native of Rock Island, Illinois, he enjoys cheering on the Cubs and Bears, as well as his alma mater, the University of Illinois.
- Wisconsin, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar, 2009
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
J.D. – 2002
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
B.A. – 1999
- CEO Roundtable Group, MMAC
- Milwaukee Young Lawyer’s Association, Past President
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
HONORS & AWARDS
- Named in “2022 Best Lawyers in America” for Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiff)
- Lead Counsel Verified
- Named one of the “Best Lawyers” for Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiff)
- Best Lawyers Embargoed Awards, 2018
- Selected to Wisconsin Super Lawyers, 2014 – Present
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2008 – 2013
- Coauthor of Business Litigation and Dispute Resolution in Wisconsin (3d ed. 2019 & Supp.), published by the State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Appealing Your Property Taxes – You Cannot Win if You Do Not Try, 2018
- Should I Take a Case Against a Bar?, The Verdict, 2017
- Navigating Legal Issues: Why Contacting An Attorney is Good for Your Business, On Premise, March 2017
- Taking a Child Care Liability Case: Hurdles, Tips and Strategies, Wisconsin Association for Justice, The Verdict, 2008
To reach Chris, send him an email at email@example.com or call him directly at (414) 727-6291.