About Jacqueline Hrovat
Jackie joined the firm’s predecessor in 2009. Jackie has extensive experience in real estate development, finance and commercial leasing on a local and national level. She represents some of the largest commercial real estate lenders in Wisconsin on complicated financing transactions.
Jackie also represents developers and owners of multi-family, office and retail portfolios. Jackie has the pleasure of partnering with certain Milwaukee-based, urban developers in non-traditional transactions involving pragmatic finance models and community-driven structures, which combine her skills in the areas of development, finance and leasing.
Jackie takes a personal approach to her practice. She wants to understand her clients’ business goals and takes steps to help them achieve these goals. Jackie is an effective problem-solver who partners with her clients to arrive at the best resolution of a current legal or business issue, or to pre-emptively solve a future issue. She is responsive and available to her clients at all times.
Jackie is a Shareholder at the firm and also sits on its Executive Committee. Prior to joining the firm, Jackie was in-house counsel at Continental Properties Company, Inc. a Milwaukee-based real estate development company and an associate in the real estate groups at DLA Piper and Thompson Coburn LLP, both in Chicago, Illinois.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Wisconsin
- State of Illinois
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Lending & Finance
- B.A., University of Cincinnati, 1997
- J.D., University of Illinois at Chicago—John Marshall Law School, 2001
- Staff Editor-John Marshall Journal of Computer and Information Law
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Fraternity
Professional Activities/Community Involvement
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, NAIOP (Wisconsin Chapter)
- Awarded Women in the Law for 2013 by the Wisconsin Law Journal
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), National Delegate Representing Wisconsin, 2013
- McConnell CREW Networking Award, Wisconsin Chapter, 2011
- Milwaukee Business Journal Real Estate Awards, Environmental/Sustainability Category Winner for Clock Shadow Building
- Former Board Member, Radio Milwaukee, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Wisconsin Breast Cancer Show House
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Small Business Development Center, Guest Lecturer on formation of business entities and related legal matters, Spring/Fall 2010
- The Opportunity Center, Milwaukee—Board Member
To reach Jackie, send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly at 414-727-6271.