About Michael Marx
Michael has worked for the firm and its predecessor since graduating law school in 2008. He represents financial institutions, developers, franchisees, and small businesses in various corporate and commercial real estate transactions, including financing, lending, leasing, and mergers and acquisitions. Michael routinely works on sophisticated matters for some of our firm’s most significant clients.
Michael has been a critical member of our team representing clients in complex transactions from the acquisition, financing, and development of hotels at historic properties to the financing of the construction and development of large commercial and mixed-use projects. He has experience in assisting clients with a range of financing tools, including historic tax credits, new market tax credits, disaster relief bonds, property assessed clean energy (PACE) program, immigrant investor (EB-5) program financing, SBA, and other institutional and governmental financing sources. Michael also represents franchisees and other small businesses in various matters, including organization and incorporation, purchase and sale, leasing, and employment-related issues.
Michael’s primary objective is to provide the highest quality representation and service to clients consistently. He believes clients need an attorney who will help them get across the finish line rather than become an obstacle.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Areas of Practice
- Lending & Finance
- Real Estate
Professional Activities/Community Involvement
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin Real Estate & Business Law Institute, Planning Committee, 2011-2013
- B.S., Cornell University, 2003
- J.D., Marquette University, 2008
- Marquette Law Review, Editorial Board, Note and Comment Editor
To reach Michael, send him an email at email@example.com or call him directly at 414-727-6274.