About Randall Erkert
Randy is not only a seasoned attorney, but also a successful business owner and real estate developer. He is a master problem-solver and takes a creative and pragmatic approach to his clients’ legal and business issues. Randy’s experience outside of his law practice has provided him with a unique skill set. He has the ability to assist his clients and colleagues on complex legal matters and maneuver them through transactional business and real estate issues.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Wisconsin
- State of Illinois
Areas of Practice
- Lending & Finance
- Real Estate
Professional Activities & Community Involvement
- Listed among Wisconsin’s Top Rated Lawyers in Real Estate Law, LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®
- AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5.0 Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association-Admitted 1980, Retired 2020
- B.A., Western Illinois, with honors, 1976
- J.D., University of Illinois, cum laude, 1979
To reach Randall, send him an email at email@example.com or call him directly at 414-727-6268.