Tel.: (414) 271-2424
About Samantha Bailey
Samantha is an Associate on the firm’s civil litigation team, assisting individuals and businesses on a variety of civil disputes. She is admitted to practice in Wisconsin and the federal court system.
Samantha completed her undergraduate studies at Marquette University where she received her Bachelor of Arts and Sciences graduating cum laude. Samantha was accepted in the Marquette’s Pre-Law Scholars Program where she began law school during her senior year of undergraduate study.
Samantha attended Marquette University Law School and received her Juris Doctor in 2022 with a Litigation Certificate. While attending Marquette Law, Samantha competed in various competitions. In 2021, Samantha argued in the Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition arguing constitutional rights issues. In 2022, Samantha competed in the American Association for Justice Trial Skills Competition where she advanced to semi-finals.
Samantha was named by Best Lawyers in America as one of the “Ones to Watch” in Real Estate and Personal Injury Litigation. She also serves her community through various pro bono work including work with Sojourner Family Peace Center’s domestic violence intervention services. She enjoys being a member of the Milwaukee community and helping those around her.
Samantha is from Green Bay, WI but has lived in Milwaukee since 2016. In her personal time, she enjoys reading, hiking, going to concerts, and spending time with her friends and family. She loves trying out new places to eat and attending Marquette basketball games with her husband and other Marquette alumni.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2022
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin, 2022
- State of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2022
- Marquette University, B.A., cum laude, 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member, Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association